Sage Vegan Organic Bistro


This weekend I went to brunch at a cafe called Sage Vegan Organic Bistro.
1700 west sunset blvd
los angeles, ca 90026
I have to say after looking at the breakfast menu I didn't know if I was going to be sold on the food. I decided on the Sweet Potato Pancakes served with what I believe to be a strawberry compote, maple syrup and soy butter. It was fantastic. The coffee was also excellent. Apparently, they are kinda stingy with the bread, probably cause its some expensive herb bread. So, if you really want some toast or bread beware. The atmosphere was nice. I didn't feel too closed in by other tables which is usually why I don't like restaurants. The check process took kind of too long but I feel like most restaurants have that problem (which I tried really hard not too do when I was a server.) Overall, I would recommend this place to others. Next time I may try the Smoked Macaroni and Cheese topped with sesame breadcrumbs served with biscuit and gravy and walnut sausage.

Comments

Popular Posts