Honey & Garlic Meatballs!

Here is a tasty recipe I made. I cut everything in this recipe in half because I was only cooking for 2 people and it still made a bit extra. Enjoy.

Honey Garlic Meatballs
Makes 48 meatballs
Ingredients:
*2 lbs ground beef
*1 cup dry bread crumbs (I used Italian seasoning crumbs)
*2 eggs
*1 tsp salt
*6 cloves garlic, minced
*3/4 c ketchup
*1/2 c honey
*1/4 c soy sauce (I used reduced sodium)

1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs & salt. Mix well. Shape into 48 balls, about 1-1/2". Place in a single layer glass pan.
3)Bake for 12-15 minutes, turning a couple times. Drain grease or transfer meatballs to dish.
4) Melt butter in a large skillet. Add garlic & saute until tender.
5)Combine ketchup, honey and soy sauce. Add to skillet. Bring to a boil.
6)Reduce heat & simmer, covered, about 5 minutes.
7) Add meatballs. Simmer, uncovered, until sauce thickens and the meatballs are lightly glazed.
8) Serve over rice or potatoes. (I did potatoes)

Comments

Popular Posts