Photos Deleted!

Hey all,
I have become a Google+ member and it cost me my blog photos. I know some of you have commented about my blog photos not appearing well let me tell you what happened. I am now on Google+ and I was browsing around the new site when I noticed there were pictures in my album even though I hadn't uploaded any. Well, I decided to erase them because I don't like when anything on the internet or computer does things without my knowledge. To my confusion last night I was alerted to the fact my photo were no longer appearing on this site. It took me until this morning to figure out that because Blogger is a Google site it was showing me my private storage for my blog photos... and I had just deleted it.
Well, there will be no post for a couple days and I will be working to fix my site this weekend.
Thank you to everyone who takes the time to check out my blog and thank you in advance for you patience with my impatient stupidity.

Comments

Popular Posts