My HP scarf is finally DONE!

Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan. Though I was a reluctant one at first. My mom had gotten into the books and was trying to get me to read them but I was so certain they were for kids and I wouldn't like them. Well, I was wrong. I was home from college one spring and was bored around the house. So, I decided to pick up one of the books. Needless to say I was hooked. It was around this time that the third film was being released so we made a mother daughter outing of it. It was also around this time that I decided to show my Harry Potter pride by knitting a Gryffindor scarf. After I didn't finish it for the movies I shoved it away to the land of unfinished projects... until recently. I decided to dust off the old knitting needles and finally finish this project before the last movie is released. Goal accomplished. I can now sport my maroon & gold wares with pride! Wait a minute... what's that you forgot to bring it to the movie. YES! I went to see the movie and as we went in my companion asked where my scarf was.... geez! I can't believe I laid it by the door so I wouldn't forget and I forget it. Well, We had a HP marathon at my place and I wore it then.
Mission still accomplished.

Comments

Popular Posts