I'm a Jeans and T-shirt Kind of Girl

Since mid April I have been on a challenge to get myself back into shape. My motivation was to wear a pair of jeans I bought 3 years ago by July 1st. So, did I accomplish it... Yes!

I know I said that I didn't have a goal weight in mind but there are always numbers floating around in the back of my head. So, I may not have reached my goal weight but I dropped 18 lbs (yes, I gained more than 20 lbs in 3 years) and about 2-3 pant sizes. I feel very accomplished today. If only I could be this motivated about other things in my life. That is part of my summer goal... to be more motivated in other areas of my life.

When I moved back to Cali after my short stint back in the midwest I kinda got relaxed on my working out and totally had no diet control. I really just ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. I mean isn't that what you dream about when your a kid, living by your own rules. Lol. I went from training for a marathon to running maybe once a week. Well, my body was begging me to get healthy again. I felt so icky, sluggish and worn out.

That took me about 2 1/2 months now for the next two months my fitness goal is to get toned. I want to be six pack toned. I've never been into strength training. Only when I was in track in high school. I mostly just stick to cardio. This summer I'm going to be a little vain. I want to see what I can morph my bod into. I'm rather excited to see what the next 2 months will bring. I'll keep the blog community updated (because it's oh so interesting.)

Comments

Popular Posts