Father's Day Card

I forgot to share the Father's Day Card I made for my grandpa when my family was here to visit. I love how it turned out so I wanted to share.

Tools and Materials
* Pocket-Square Template (Click Here)
* 8 1/2-by-11-inch white and colored card stock
* scissors
*exacto knife (to make slit for pocket square)
* Ruler
* Double-sided tape
* gel-ink pen
* Pocket square (I just cut some a fabric swatch and used double sided tape to "hem" the edges)

Father's Day Pocket Square Card
Step 1
Print and cut out the template, and tape it onto the colored stock. Cut a 1/8-inch-wide slit for the pocket. Cut around the outline. Using ruler, score along dotted line; remove template. Flip card stock over.

Step 2
Fold down lapel; secure with double-sided tape. Draw "stitching" along lapel edges and on pocket with gel-ink pen. Write a message. Flip jacket over. Place double-sided tape along edges.

Step 3
Flip over again, and tape the jacket to a piece of white card stock that has been folded in half widthwise.

Step 4
Insert pocket square.

Comments

Popular Posts