Blame it on the Alcohol


(this tee available at http://www.cafepress.com/tdjunkie.373338615)

I know my title is probably very cliche but the song has a way of getting stuck in my head. Especially, when I watch videos with intoxicated people.

If I'm ever feeling like nothing could make me laugh at this moment I can just watch this. This guy has obviously had a teeny weeny too much alcohol at Coachella fest and it results in the entertaining flip flop fail. I love when he almost has it and then stops to flirt with a group of girls. I like to imagine he was making great drunk conversation such as..."I'm not drunk. I'm just intoxicated by you." or "Damn, you look good in beer goggles..."


Oh, my I wish this is what happened on our beaches. He's just soooo confused! Why does he not realize... oh wait he's had a few wine coolers I'm sure. Love when the other speedo guy comes to help.


And gotta love this drunk guy. I didn't think it was real at first but supposedly it is. Gotta love watching drunk people. Just glad I'm not one of them! It's kinda long but still funny. For some reason the video freezes here and there.


Had to drop the actual song. Honestly, I'm not sure if the music video is meant to be a joke or not. I get that the song is meant to be a club hit, it's catchy I get it. But the video has a inside joke quality to it. (In my eyes, here are the few pluses to the video if they are being serious) It was directed by Hype Williams... plus. Ron Howard raises his glass... plus.


Let me know if you have any good videos for me to watch!

Comments

Popular Posts