Iowa week: The best farmer's market in the world!


I always rave about the Downtown Des Moines Farmer's Market. It is one of the biggest and best ways to spend an early Saturday morning. And I can say that after living in major cities such as Chicago & Los Angeles. This is one of the few things that can get me out of my bed at 5a on a Saturday. I used to love going when I lived back in my hometown, so of coarse I was game to go with my mom and grandparents on my visit home. It has gotten even bigger and more extensive than I remember.






I bought some AMAZINGLY delicious gouda from Frisian Farms & home made Garlic Chive pasta from Pappardelle's!

Comments

  1. Thanks for visiting the Downtown Farmers' Market and for your kind words! The Market runs through Oct.29 so be sure to stop again when you are in town!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts