Homemade Christmas Gifts 2010!

In my effort to come up with non-expensive but still what I consider good gifts this past Christmas I decided to make them. I think I did a pretty good job.

For my family I made Cupcakes In A Jar and Gingerbread Caramel Crunch Popcorn.
Some of the jars had a layer of whipped milk chocolate frosting, Devil's Food Cake, vanilla frosting and Mississippi Mud Brownie.
Other jars had a layer of Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie instead of the Mississippi Mud Brownie.


These jars had Vanilla frosting between layers of Red Velvet, Gingerbread and Cinnamon Swirl cake.


And here is the Gingerbread Caramel Crunch Popcorn. Which I think turned out great!


For my mom I made a clutch which I think could also be used as a cute makeup bag if your not into a carrying a small handbag.


For T-boy's gift I made a customized poker set. Which turned out to be a bit more time consuming than I had anticipated but worth it. There is a top level with cards and two rows of chips. You can pull that level up and underneath that is more customized chips.



Oh, and I also made pajama pants. Which should be the easiest thing but for some reason I got really frustrated. Maybe because at this time I was running on very little sleep.


And finally, my woman's grab bag gift for our big Christmas. I made a scarf and a small zippered wrist clutch(but I would use it as a purse tote or cosmetic bag).


I would like to start a small online store of items that I make. I'm going to make some test products soon to see how I can perfect things.

Comments

Popular Posts